- 2015 Ecological Society of America meeting next August (9-14) in Baltimore http://esa.org/baltimore/
Conference on Biological Stoichiometry 2015 will be held between June 24-27, 2015 at Trent University in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Theo Murphy discussion meeting entitled, “Elements, genomes and ecosystems: cascading nitrogen and phosphorus impacts across levels of biological organization” funded by the Royal Society of London to be held in Buckinghamshire, U.K. June 1-2 2015
- Gordon Research Conference: Unifying Ecology Across Scales. The Role of Nutrients, Metabolism, and Physiology taking place in US, July 2014
- Woodstoich III conference taking place in Sydney, August 2014 Woodstoich.org
- Stephen C. Stearns’ lab page with “Some Modest Advice for Graduate Students.”
- Spencer Hall’s lab page with “good advice for grad students and postdocs.”
- Scott Keogh’s lab page with more advice and good resources for grad students and postdocs.
- Witting advice; a collection of tips on how to improve your academic writing. “How to Write a Lot: A Practical Guide to Productive Academic Writing” by Paul Silvia.
“The artist sees what others only catch a glimpse of.” Leonardo da Vinci
- Exploring the natural world with pencil and paper, check the amazing Blog of Deborah Kaspari
- An artist watching nature and nature watching an artist, Elva’s field notes
- Check out my photos on Flickr